Ultimate Kingdom Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gummi Ship Layout

Go down 
+3
jametli
5D'sfaneternally
Zamxus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zamxus
Admin
Admin
Zamxus

Gummi Ship Layout Empty
PostSubject: Gummi Ship Layout   Gummi Ship Layout EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:55 am

This is the layout for the Gummi Ships.

Ship Name:

Gun Type: (choose from Lasers, Turrents, Bullets, or a Custom Weapon)

Speed Class: (Out of A,B,C,D, and S. Please make it appropriate to it's equipment)

Appearance: (please give either a picture (preferred) OR an EXTREMELY DETAILED DESCRIPTION.)
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatekh.rpg-board.net
5D'sfaneternally
True Keyblade Wielder
True Keyblade Wielder
5D'sfaneternally

Gummi Ship Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gummi Ship Layout   Gummi Ship Layout EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:05 am

Oh man, I can't find a good pic or draw to save my life. Okay, guess I'll describe it as best I can.
Ship Name: Eclipse
Gun Type: Turrents
Speed Class: B-C, moderately fast, but not supersonic or anything.
Appearence: Okay, I'll do my best. The main part is a rectangular piece that is colored dark blue with silver lines running down the center and around the pod part. On the sides are wings that are straight up to the edge where they are angled up. The left wing is colored white with black lines running down it, the right wing is colored black with white lines running down it.
If I need more detail, just say the word.
Back to top Go down
Zamxus
Admin
Admin
Zamxus

Gummi Ship Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gummi Ship Layout   Gummi Ship Layout EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:16 am

just tell me where the Turrents and Equipment are and you're set. In the meantime......

Name: Shadow-Star

Gun Type: Lasers

Speed Class: S. (Super fast and Lightweight, able to move between planets quickly.)

Appearance: A large Black Ship with Red Lines. The Lasers are positioned underneath The 4 wings. Wings are Located on the sides and on the back of the ship. High-Speed Thrusters on the back of the ship's torso. A round Blue and Black Cockpit on top of the back of the Torso, with a Missle Launcher in front of the Cockpit, in case of Asteroids.
Back to top Go down
5D'sfaneternally
True Keyblade Wielder
True Keyblade Wielder
5D'sfaneternally

Gummi Ship Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gummi Ship Layout   Gummi Ship Layout EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:28 am

The turrents are located under the wings, both are single barrel turrents. The engines/thrusters are behind the cockpit, which is in the cetner part of his ship.
Back to top Go down
5D'sfaneternally
True Keyblade Wielder
True Keyblade Wielder
5D'sfaneternally

Gummi Ship Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gummi Ship Layout   Gummi Ship Layout EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:52 pm

Blade's Gummi Ship, as I need to RP as him as well
Ship Name: Silver Sword
Gun Type: Missles
Speed Class: B-C, moderately fast, about the same as Rapier's ship
Appearence: His ship has a bit more of a basic design. The main part is a rectangle like shape with pale silver coloring. Near the back are two wings colored brown. The cockpit is in the center. The engines are located under the rear of the ship, and the missles launcher is in the front of the ship.
Back to top Go down
jametli
Heartless
Heartless
jametli

Gummi Ship Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gummi Ship Layout   Gummi Ship Layout EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:18 am

Name: Shocko Speedo

Speed: S, but can reach higher speeds if the currents are charged into the speed compartment.

Weapon: Dual Coloured Currents

Appearance: The middle is a rectangular base, that has solar-panel coated skin, that absorbs energy from a star to power-up the engine. At the side, is a white coloured box, that stores solar energy, that can be used in future. It has wings, are black and light weight. The wings are also flexible, and can flap in different patterns, for speed and attacking purposes. It has 4 current ejectors at the top, and 4 at the bottom, the top ones pointing in Directions North, South, East and West. The bottom ones pointing in directions NE, NW, SE, SW. The cockpit is located at the bottom, middle. It has a shield, made of currents, that can deflect any object that would hit the cockpit, for the pilot's safety. This ship has 1 big (but light weight) engine, followed by 10 other small ones. The ship can run with only 1 small engine. The rest are for increasing speed. The ship has highly powered thrusters that can bring the ship o other planets in small amounts of time.
(The ship can move at the speed of light, if all engines are used, and the wings flap in an unusual pattern. But the solar panels will be highly damaged, and the wings may tear)
Back to top Go down
Zamxus
Admin
Admin
Zamxus

Gummi Ship Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gummi Ship Layout   Gummi Ship Layout EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:37 am

Ok. 4 things.

1. The speed doesn't meet with all the equipment,

2. I don't see any weapons on your description

3. The cockpit has to be on the top

4. NO SHEILDS.
Back to top Go down
jametli
Heartless
Heartless
jametli

Gummi Ship Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gummi Ship Layout   Gummi Ship Layout EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:44 am

1. Alright - make the speed C

2. The equipment is the electric ejectors

3. Okay - Its now on top.

4. Fine - No more shields
Back to top Go down
Zamxus
Admin
Admin
Zamxus

Gummi Ship Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gummi Ship Layout   Gummi Ship Layout EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:02 am

approved.

But try not to have that happen again.

Riku or else.
Back to top Go down
king mickey
Nobody
Nobody
king mickey

Gummi Ship Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gummi Ship Layout   Gummi Ship Layout EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:49 pm

Ship Name:highwind
lasers
B
Back to top Go down
lil_nara
Heartless
Heartless
lil_nara

Gummi Ship Layout Empty
PostSubject: my gummi ship   Gummi Ship Layout EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:21 pm

ship name:traveling fang

gun tye:bullets

speed class:s

appearace:its in the shape of a eagle jet but it has bullet machine gun based weapons comin out of the top os the wings it also has to more wings behing the other to and 3 escape pods located under the ship
Back to top Go down
kuzamboro
Nobody
Nobody
kuzamboro

Gummi Ship Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gummi Ship Layout   Gummi Ship Layout EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:38 pm

Ship Name: Portal

Gun Type: A dual-laser with orange beams.
Speed Class: B

Appearance: Looks almost exactly like Kingdom Model, but all black, except cockpit which is clear.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nobody
Nobody
Nick

Gummi Ship Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gummi Ship Layout   Gummi Ship Layout EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:11 am

Ship Name: Colossus

Gun Type: All of the above

Speed Class: D

Appearance: A massive wing-shaped gummiship made of yellow and blue blocks. It's loaded with weapons, and has both bullet and turrets, two each, along the bottom, and three lasers on top. Finally there is his pincer claws, which are two tentacle mounted claws on the ends of the wings, used to grab ships and hold them in front of his cannons. The engines are mounted in the back, and are 3 medium ones in size. While it has ridiculous firepower, the colossus is incredibly slow. It also has awful defense, despite it's size. It's shielding is almost nonexistant, and it's hull is quite weak as well. Generally he relies on attacking constantly to keep enemies back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gummi Ship Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gummi Ship Layout   Gummi Ship Layout Empty

Back to top Go down

Gummi Ship Layout
Page 1 of 1